We are committed to raising the standards of your home inspection. That’s why we offer FREE RecallCheks for your home appliances with every inspection we do.
is the first service for consumer recalls in the United States and has compiled over 205 million recalls from public records, to create a fail-safe system to check for dangerous flaws with home appliances. If a manufacturer designs a dangerous product, they MUST recall that item and fix it free of charge! RecallChek will provide the information to resolve any potential recall issues promptly.
How it works:
- Your home inspector records the model numbers of your built-in home appliances.
- The Model Number Algorithm (MNA) matches your appliances against the RecallChek database of recalled items.
- RecallChek issues a report, separate from the home inspection report. This report is emailed directly to you.
- This service is intended to provide homeowners with valuable information on how to receive FREE repairs from manufactures in the event a recalled appliance is found. This service is not meant to be used in the inspection response process.
Protecting your interests.
You need more than just a home inspection, you need the professionals you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our inspections with a 90 day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
How to use your 90 Day Warranty:
- Your 90 Day Limited Mechanical and Structural warranty comes with your home inspection. This warranty is valid 90 Days from the date of inspection or 22 days after closing whichever comes later. You will always have at least 22 days worth of coverage.
- This warranty covers repairs to items the Home Inspector has found to be in good working condition at the time of inspection and are specifically listed within our warranty.
- You will never have a deductible to pay.
- Claims will be handled within 72 hours of complete submission.
- This warranty may work in conjunction with an existing warranty.